Jason Warren serves as an Infrastructure and Personnel Protection Consultant at The Soufan Group. He brings extensive experience developing security plans and conducting protective intelligence investigations following a successful career with the United States Secret Service.
Jason Warren is a 20-year veteran of the United States Secret Service. He has extensive experience developing security plans and conducting protective intelligence investigations. During his career with the Secret Service, he was assigned to the Reagan Protective Division and provided physical protection for former First Lady Nancy Reagan. He has planned and implemented security designs/assessments for United States Presidents, foreign officials, and various designated National Special Security Events. Mr. Warren devised comprehensive security plans and logistics for political events that have included up to 40,000 guests and multiple protectees.
Mr. Warren started his career in 1999 at the Santa Ana Resident Office. In 2000, he was responsible for conducting security advances at the Democratic National Convention in Los Angeles. Then in 2002, he participated in security advance planning for foreign dignitaries visiting venues during the Olympic Games in Salt Lake City. In 2003, he led an investigation involving Gambino crime family associates involved with passing counterfeit United States currency at Disneyland.
At the conclusion of the case, Mr. Warren received a meritorious investigative award from the Santa Ana United States Attorney’s Office for the largest seizure of counterfeit currency in the history of Orange County, California. This investigation ultimately led to the suppression of a counterfeit production plant in Las Vegas, Nevada, and 15 Federal arrests.
From 2004—2006, he was the case agent in a fraudulent currency investigation that spanned South America, Europe, and throughout the United States. This investigation resulted in the Federal arrests of 24 suspects, including Sinaloa cartel members and foreign government officials. Throughout his career he conducted high-risk protective intelligence investigations, including the highly publicized 2014 White House intruder. Other investigations involved threat mitigation toward the President of the United States and government officials.
Since retiring from the Secret Service, he has planned and implemented security surveys for the private residences of celebrities and notable individuals, large public venues, and government facilities.
Our Leadership Team
- Ali SoufanChairman & CEO
- Max RoseVice Chairman
- Andre KhouryVice President - Strategic Partnerships
- Christopher O’LearySenior Vice President - Global Operations
- Susan SimVice President - Asia
- Ammar BarghoutyDirector of Cyber Consulting & Cyber Training
- Colin P. ClarkeDirector of Research
- Elijah FergusonDirector of Support Services
- Mohamed El ShaweshDirector of Digital Media
- Dave ShellenbergerDirector of Special Operations and Tactics
- Jillian KeschnerAnalyst
- Joseph ShelziAnalyst
- Patricia O’SheaExecutive Assistant and Office Manager
- Nathan SalesSenior Advisor
- Richard BarrettSenior Advisor
- Kenneth KatzmanSenior Advisor
- Thomas AlbrightCrisis Management & Preparedness Consultant
- Didier Bouakaze-KhanSenior Antiquities and Cultural Heritage Consultant
- Thomas O’ConnorSenior Consultant
- Audra DeWaltPublic Corruption Consultant
- Stephanie FoggettResearch Consultant
- Martin ReardonSenior Training Consultant
- Jeffrey RingelConsultant
- Michael SucciInfrastructure and Personnel Protection Consultant
- Melissa ThomasBehavioral Analysis Consultant
- Jason WarrenInfrastructure and Personnel Protection Consultant
- Brian A. AntolIntelligence Instructor
- Amjed KuriLaw Enforcement Instructor
- Eugene CaseyInstructor
- William CorbettInstructor
- Rita AbboudExpert Interpreter & Translator
- Rita El KhouryExpert Interpreter & Translator
- Cosette N. SalibaExpert Interpreter & Translator