Andre Khoury is Vice President for Strategic Partnerships at The Soufan Group. Apart from identifying, establishing, and strengthening relationships with strategic partners, he leads specific project missions around the world.
Andre is a 22-year veteran of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). He was selected by the FBI Director to serve as Senior Representative on multiple overseas assignments focusing on terrorism, global mission development, and organizational change. In that capacity, he investigated sensitive cases and developed long-lasting relationships with officials in the diplomatic corps, law enforcement, and intelligence agencies throughout the Middle East, Africa, and Europe, as well as with private businesses and corporate executives. In 2008 Andre was recruited from the FBI by Goldman Sachs to be Vice President for the Office of Global Security based in Dubai. In this role he was responsible for Goldman Sachs’s security operations, investigations, and intelligence across the Middle East and Africa.
He started his FBI career in 1996 at the Washington field office investigating the Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia, the TWA Flight 847 hijacking in Lebanon, the bombing of Pan Am Flight 830, and the East Africa bombings in Kenya and Tanzania. In 1999 he was transferred to the FBI Boston field office, where he joined the Joint Terrorism Task Force. He was part of the investigative team for the millenium threats, the USS Cole bombing, and the 9/11 attacks. In 2001, he was Assistant Legal Attaché at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo, responsible for Egypt, Ethiopia, Eretria, Sudan, and Djibouti, and then from 2004 to 2006 served as Legal Attaché at the U.S. Embassy in Amman, covering FBI interests in Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, and parts of Iraq.
In 2007 he was appointed Legal Attaché at the U.S. Embassy in Rabat, with remit across Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Mauritania, Mali, Chad, and Niger. After his service with Goldman Sachs, he reintegrated with the FBI in 2010 to open the agency’s first office in Jerusalem, working with the Palestinian Authority. In 2014 he was detailed to the National Police in Israel to investigate major organized crime cases there, in the United States, and in Eastern Europe. In 2015 he was reassigned to the Boston FBI field office and coordinated human source operations in the United States and abroad. From Boston, he was assigned to the U.S. Embassy in Athens, where he was responsible for FBI liaison efforts with Greek and Cypriot government officials. He coordinated investigations across terrorism and cybercrime as well as providing expertise on refugee and migrant matters. Andre also initiated joint foreign public corruption investigations and kleptocracy cases with Greek Ministry of Justice officials.
Andre is a certified FBI polygraph examiner, hostage negotiator, and SWAT operator. He is fluent in Arabic and proficient in French. He holds a BA in Management and Finance from Merrimack College, Massachusetts. When not on assignment he lives between the United States and Qatar.
Our Leadership Team
- Ali SoufanChairman & CEO
- Max RoseVice Chairman
- Andre KhouryVice President - Strategic Partnerships
- Christopher O’LearySenior Vice President - Global Operations
- Susan SimVice President - Asia
- Ammar BarghoutyDirector of Cyber Consulting & Cyber Training
- Colin P. ClarkeDirector of Research
- Elijah FergusonDirector of Support Services
- Mohamed El ShaweshDirector of Digital Media
- Dave ShellenbergerDirector of Special Operations and Tactics
- Jillian KeschnerAnalyst
- Joseph ShelziAnalyst
- Patricia O’SheaExecutive Assistant and Office Manager
- Nathan SalesSenior Advisor
- Richard BarrettSenior Advisor
- Kenneth KatzmanSenior Advisor
- Thomas AlbrightCrisis Management & Preparedness Consultant
- Didier Bouakaze-KhanSenior Antiquities and Cultural Heritage Consultant
- Thomas O’ConnorSenior Consultant
- Audra DeWaltPublic Corruption Consultant
- Stephanie FoggettResearch Consultant
- Martin ReardonSenior Training Consultant
- Jeffrey RingelConsultant
- Michael SucciInfrastructure and Personnel Protection Consultant
- Melissa ThomasBehavioral Analysis Consultant
- Jason WarrenInfrastructure and Personnel Protection Consultant
- Brian A. AntolIntelligence Instructor
- Amjed KuriLaw Enforcement Instructor
- Eugene CaseyInstructor
- William CorbettInstructor
- Rita AbboudExpert Interpreter & Translator
- Rita El KhouryExpert Interpreter & Translator
- Cosette N. SalibaExpert Interpreter & Translator